· [EASY TO USE]: Very easy to control and change color by remote, full color change, RGB led strip lights with dimmable function. No other component needed. We put a power supply inside, connect it to the music led strip lights in 2 rolls and it can start to work. You can find the real connection in our photo page, very simple and easy to do.
· [ STRONG ADHESIVE]: This Music LED strip lights 33 feet use sponge back tape
· [DIMMABLE &TIMER FUNCTION]: This 33 feet RGB Strip Lights is Dimmerable , you can dim it to 25% /50%/75%100% bright by the remote controller. And have RED,GREEN,BLUE ,WHITE color option. so you can adjust it as you need to save energy.
· [SMART CONTROL BY APP]: The strip also can be controlled by your smartphone ,you can change color and set time as wake up light , and work with your alarm, it can be light on in single color or 3 jump or 7 jumps when it is timing , also it can be light on smooth or speed.
|Wifi RGB strip light Kit SMD5050 30pcs led per Meter,
||30pcs LED per Meter
|Power Adapter Input
||with 24 keys new tooling remote controller
|Controller Box Size
|Inner Box Size
DIY FUNCTIONS (6 MODES)
Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Turn on the lights. Press one of the RGB buttons. For example, press red button if you want to DIY red color.
Step 2: Press the DIY1 button (the lights will change to white color for the first time).
Step 3: Press and hold (at least 5 seconds) green and blue down arrow buttons, the lights will start changing. If you need lighter red color, press and hold the red up button, the longer you hold, the lighter red color you have. You can also press green and blue down, the changing will be more clearly
Step 4: Keep the color you just set by pressing the DIY1 button again.
Step 5: Repeat the steps above to set the rest of five DIYs
When you want to use the mode you setted before next time, just press DIY (N01-6) choose your amazing DIY mode to get your expecting colorful light.
Tips and Attention About using RGB led strip kit with 44 keys RF remote controller
- The cable connections must be in towards to the arrows.
- Pull out the transparent chip from the button of the IR remote before you use the strip.
- Clean the surface before stick on the strip.If it is not sticky enough, you can add some double sided tape.
- Please don't stick the lights to metal surface that conductive. It may cause a short-circuit on the strip light.
- Don't leave them on the spool when you testing them more than 2 mins. They need to dissipating heat.
- Once the strips are cut, both ends will need separate power sources.