1. USB LED Strip Lights: The tv back led strip lights length is 1M-3M(3.28ft-9.84ft).Used for lighting up TV (HDTV)/Desktop monitor. With 5V USB cable connector and 24 keys remote controller for RGB color changing, flash, strobe, fade, smooth, and brightness dimming .RF controller can remote with 19.6ft-26.2ft distance. The attached USB cable length is approx 1M/3.28ft for power supply.
2. Protect your eye: TV Backlight, reducing the eyestrain caused by differences in picture brightness, creates a beautiful bias lighting when watching TV ; Adds a great backlighting to your monitor, TV, desktop, PC, reducing the eye strain caused by movies scene, shows and games. The led strip lighting can also make colors on your screen more even.
3. Easy Installation: Use the firm adhesive tape to attach to any surface, provides secure and strong installation don't worry about falling off, flexible strips bend to your desired positions . It fits for 32inch to 60inch HDTV. Besides, you can cut the LED strip light according to the cutting marks to get the suitable length you need.
4. Safe By USB Powered :The led bar lights working voltage input 5V. Low voltage input lighting strips won't get hot! It is touchable and safe for your kids . Plug into the USB port on your TV set, PC, Laptop ,Power Bank or Phone charger.
5. Waterproof Class & Quality Assurance:IP65 waterproof. The colourful rgb led light strip kit can used for boutique lighting, stairs lighting, makeup mirror, wine cabinet decoration, Christmas, Halloween, festival lighting decoration, clubs, and other application decoration with the stong sticky 3M adhesive tape.12 months warranty and 90days free replacement or refund with unsatisfied.
6. Multi-Color & Mode:16 colors 6 Light pattern: Static/Dimming/Flash/Strobe/Fade-change/RGB Smooth-change brightness adjustable and dimmerable.
|5V bluetooth app controlled USB strip light SMD5050
||2.4W USB port
||24 keys remote
|Inner Box Size
||IP20 non waterproof
||30pcs led per Meter
DIY FUNCTIONS (6 MODES)
Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Turn on the lights. Press one of the RGB buttons. For example, press red button if you want to DIY red color.
Step 2: Press the DIY1 button (the lights will change to white color for the first time). Step 3: Press and hold (at least 5 seconds) green and blue down arrow buttons, the lights will start changing. If you need lighter red color, press and hold the red up button, the longer you hold, the lighter red color you have. You can also press green and blue down, the changing will be more clearly
Step 4: Keep the color you just set by pressing the DIY1 button again.
Step 5: Repeat the steps above to set the rest of five DIYs
When you want to use the mode you setted before next time, just press DIY (N01-6) choose your amazing DIY mode to get your expecting colorful light.
Tips and Attention About using RGB led strip kit with 24 keys RF remote controller
- The cable connections must be in towards to the arrows.
- Pull out the transparent chip from the button of the IR remote before you use the strip.
- Clean the surface before stick on the strip.If it is not sticky enough, you can add some double sided tape.
- Please don't stick the lights to metal surface that conductive. It may cause a short-circuit on the strip light.
- Don't leave them on the spool when you testing them more than 2 mins. They need to dissipating heat.
- Once the strips are cut, both ends will need separate power sources.