1. Ultra bright and high-quality LED chips allows the LED lights to be very colorful and durable. The remote can dim the LED light strip and offer many different colors and modes by IR remote
2. 6 modes of DIY keys to make your personal color designs
3. Cutable and linkable Color changing LED Strip Lights can be cut to every 3 leds along the cutting mark,have a stronger 3M adhesive that is stronger than others, they stick very well on TVs, cars, cabinets and walls. Please test the led strip lights before installation, every roll lights has one connector to link with controller box, so they should be attached in parallel, not in series
4. Multi-color and multipurpose with 44 keys RF remote controller which can be used 360° and more accurate than IR remote, working distance is up to 40- 45ft, strong Signal even penetrate walls and doors and cabinet, has 20 Colors Options, 8 Light Modes, 6 DIY Keys
5. Energy Saving and Safe High safety performance. The working voltage is DC12V. Extremely low heat. It is safe and reliable .
DIY FUNCTIONS (6 MODES)
Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Turn on the lights. Press one of the RGB buttons. For example, press red button if you want to DIY red color.
Step 2: Press the DIY1 button (the lights will change to white color for the first time).
Step 3: Press and hold (at least 5 seconds) green and blue down arrow buttons, the lights will start changing. If you need lighter red color, press and hold the red up button, the longer you hold, the lighter red color you have. You can also press green and blue down, the changing will be more clearly
Step 4: Keep the color you just set by pressing the DIY1 button again.
Step 5: Repeat the steps above to set the rest of five DIYs
When you want to use the mode you setted before next time, just press DIY (N01-6) choose your amazing DIY mode to get your expecting colorful light.
Tips and Attention About using RGB led strip kit with 44 keys RF remote controller
- The cable connections must be in towards to the arrows.
- Pull out the transparent chip from the button of the IR remote before you use the strip.
- Clean the surface before stick on the strip.If it is not sticky enough, you can add some double sided tape.
- Please don't stick the lights to metal surface that conductive. It may cause a short-circuit on the strip light.
- Don't leave them on the spool when you testing them more than 2 mins. They need to dissipating heat.
- Once the strips are cut, both ends will need separate power sources.